**Ebony & JINDAI Ash, Wood Carving Acorn Pendant with black leather strap (ADJUSTABLE)**
Material: Leather Strap (Black)
Length: 50 to 80cm (ADJUSTABLE)
Body: Ebony; Cup of Acorn: JINDAI Ash
Size: Abt. 30mm to 35mm (1 to 1.5 inch)
Ebony, mysterious jet-black color unlike other wood, is combined with a rare material, Jindai ash. This is one of our representative acorns.
Black leather for pendant strap, which is length adjustable.
Jindai: Lignitized. It is the precious wood that was buried in a long time in the earth or water.
[ About customizing ]
Customizing to different types of accessories is also available. Pendant, Brooch, Bracelet, and NETSUKE are the same price, and other accessories need an extra charge.
[ How to Care ]
-Use a well-squeezed damp cloth and wipe clean to dry.
-Because dryness is an extreme nuisance to Urushi products, ensure to provide regular maintenance and prevent from being dried when not using for long periods of time.
- It is simply finished to enjoy the color of the wood. You can also enjoy the changes in texture as well used with care.
- Each one has individual differences, If you would like to choose one by your self, please contact us. We will show you a photo of our stock.
- Please note that the color might be different from what you see, it depends on the monitor you see.
- We are selling our items at some other sites, shops and events, therefore it might be sold out even it is shown here.
- The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
[About gift wrapping]
We offer FREE gift wrapping.
Please tell us when purchasing.
Shitamachi Lab's tiny wooden sculptures -wooden acorns- are designed and created to be "Art piece to carry around".
Tiny tiny acorns are carved and finished by the artist's hand with arranged Japanese traditional wood lathe techniques and delicate carving techniques. The body and the cup of acorn are strongly connected with the tenon. You can wear them either everyday or special occasions.