**Aroma diffuser, Wood Carving Acorn Pendant: KEYAKI & Maple**
The body and the shell are separable as they are connected with a wooden screw.
We have made the aroma diffuser that does not use metal at all by cutting fine screws in wood. Even if you tighten the screws, the aroma is gently fragrant through the wooden vessel.
**KEYAKI & Maple**
A beautifully contrasted acorn that combines brightly colored KEYAKI with beautiful grain and maple with a whitish color.
The stripe lines are carved on the shell.
Material: Case Leather Strap
Length: 50 to 80cm (Adjustable with knots)
Body: KEYTAKI; Shell: Maple
finished with oil
KEYAKI: Japanese Zelkova. A hardwood, quite popular wood for furniture or sculpture in Japan. It has a beautiful grain and the characteristic of producing luster when polished.
[ Aroma diffuser ]
You can open the acorn, by screwing the shell.
Put a cotton tampon inside the acorn body and place a few drops of essential oil, so you can enjoy this acorn as an aroma diffuser.
If you need a syringe for aroma oil, please let us know.
[ About pedant chain ]
The pendant chain can be changed.
Please see the sample page. You can select the type of chain when purchasing.
[ About customizing ]
It is possible to change the arrangement of different accessories.
Pendant and Brooch are available without extra charge. So please let us know your wish when you purchase. Other customizing, such as Bracelet, NETSUKE, Bookmark, etc., would need an extra charge. So please contact us before purchasing.
[ How to Care ]
Wipe with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Walnut oil. (If not, vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil or olive oil will be fine.)
Polish with oil will cause a change of color or texture.
[ Notice ]
- It is simply finished to enjoy the color of the wood. You can also enjoy the changes in texture as well used with care.
- Since we use natural materials, each item is a different color, pattern, and texture.
- Please note that the item will not be exactly the same as the pictures shown here as we produce them by hand.
- Most of the pictures are zoomed-in. Therefore it might seem larger than the actual size. Please see the actual number written for the size.
- Please note that the color might be different from what you see. It depends on the monitor you use.
- The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
[About gift wrapping]
We offer FREE gift wrapping.
Please tell us when purchasing.
[ Express Shipping ]
For regions outside Japan, you can change the shipping to EMS (Express) with an additional fee.
The tiny wooden sculptures -wooden acorns- are designed and created to be "Art piece to carry around".
Tiny tiny acorns are carved and finished by the artist's hand with arranged Japanese traditional wood lathe techniques and delicate carving techniques. The body and the cup of acorn are strongly connected with the tenon. You can wear them either every day or on special occasions.