**Wood Carving Acorn Bookmark: Padouk & Cherrywood**
We have two types of wooden acorns. One is openable with a wooden screw and canoe used as an aroma diffuser. The other one is fixed the normal wooden acorn. This is the normal type.
[ Padouk & Cherrywood ]
The wooden acorn with a bright reddish color of Padouk and soft color Cherrywood is one of the well-selling items. The individuality of each item is enhanced because we use material parts ingeniously.
The stripe lines are carved on the shell.
Material: Brass; Color: Silver
Length: 11cm; Leather strap: Brown
Body: Padouk; Shell: Cherrywood
finished with wax
[ About customizing ]
It is possible to change the arrangement of different accessories.
Pendant and Brooch are available without extra charge. So please let us know your wish when you purchase. Other customizing, such as Bracelet, NETSUKE, Bookmark, etc., would need an extra charge. So please contact us before purchasing.
[ How to Care ]
-Wipe with a dried soft cloth for daily care.
-If it is wet with water, wipe off immediately and dry.
-If the surface gets too dried, Wipe with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Walnut oil. (If not, vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil or olive oil will be fine.)
-Polish with oil will cause a change of color or texture.
[ Notice ]
- It is simply finished to enjoy the color of the wood. You can also enjoy the changes in texture as well used with care.
- Since we use natural materials, each item is a different color, pattern, and texture.
- Please note that the item will not be exactly the same as the pictures shown here as we produce them by hand.
- Most of the pictures are zoomed-in. Therefore it might seem larger than the actual size. Please see the actual number written for the size.
- Please note that the color might be different from what you see. It depends on the monitor you use.
- The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
[About gift wrapping]
We offer FREE gift wrapping.
Please tell us when purchasing.
[ Express Shipping ]
For regions outside Japan, you can change the shipping to EMS (Express) with an additional fee.
The tiny wooden sculptures -wooden acorns- are designed and created to be "Art piece to carry around".
Tiny tiny acorns are carved and finished by the artist's hand with arranged Japanese traditional wood lathe techniques and delicate carving techniques. The body and the cup of acorn are strongly connected with the tenon. You can wear them either every day or on special occasions.